Manage Kubernetes with Rancher
Kubernetes is the most popular open source container orchestration platform in the industry.
But the management of Kubernetes can reach very fast a difficult level.
That’s where Rancher comes into game: It gives you an easy way to install Kubernetes everywhere (On Premise, Public Cloud and on the Edge) and to manage it.
It’s a 100% OpenSource solution, no vendor lock in’s.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to manage Kubernetes clusters, deploy applications and make them available in the network.
This training is aimed towards Administrators with knowledge of Linux.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 4 days
Course Level: Intermediate
Cost: 1,320.00 USD (including all local taxes in the jurisdiction of Hong Kong)
- Introduction Rancher and Kubernetes
- Installing Rancher
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters with Rancher
- Manage Kubernetes clusters
- Command Line
- Understand Namespaces and Projects
- Deploy different kinds of Workloads
- Persistent Storage options
- ConfigMaps, Secrets and Certificates
- Make applications available in the network via Services
- Application Catalogs and Helm
Register now for Course Manage Kubernetes with Rancher
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.