SUSE Enterprise Storage Basic Deployment and Data Access
This one day course introduces students for a SES7 deployment and to the various gateways and access methods for storing and retrieving data from a SUSE Enterprise Storage (SES) cluster. The course includes data access of object, block, and file storage methods using popular, industry standard access methods.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Level: Intermediate
In this course attendees will learn about:
- How to deploy SUSE Enterprise Storage 7
- How to configure various SUSE Enterprise Storage gateways and their primary use cases and differences
- The access methods used through each gateway to interact with a SUSE Enterprise Storage cluster
This course is designed for persons who will be responsible for deploying, administering, and maintaining SUSE Enterprise Storage. The participants should have experience administering SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or other Linux distributions.
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: SUSE Enterprise Storage Architecture Review
- Section 3: Basic Deployment of SUSE Enterprise Storage 7
- Section 4: Configuring SUSE Enterprise Storage Data Access
Attendees should have completed the SUSE Enterprise Storage Basic Operations course (SES201v7) before beginning this course. Attendees should also have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to a SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15.
Register now for Course SES202v7
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.