SUSE Enterprise Storage 7 Basic Operations
This two day course introduces students to SUSE Enterprise Storage 7 and provides them with the skills to access, administer and monitor a basic storage cluster.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Intermediate
In this course, attendees will learn to:
- Understand SES 7 components and architecture
- Understand and use RADOS, OSDs, Monitors and Ceph data placement
- Create, manage, and manipulate storage pools
- Fine-tune the CRUSH map for optimum data durability
- Use Erasure Coding
- Manage and Monitor the SES cluster using the Ceph Dashboard
- Understand and troubleshoot common problems
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: Introduction to SUSE Enterprise Storage 7
- Section 3: Pools and Data Placement
- Section 4: Accessing Storage: Object, Block, and File
- Section 5: Common Tasks Using the CLI
- Section 6: Ceph Dashboard
- Section 7: Basic Troubleshooting of SUSE Enterprise Storage
Attendees should have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15. Familiarity with other storage solutions and distributed filesystems is helpful but not essential.
Register now for Course SES201v7
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.