SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 Deployment
This two day course teaches students how to prepare for and execute a competent and successful deployment of SUSE Enterprise Storage using standard tools, methods, and best practices. The course assumes that students have a basic understanding of Ceph storage, the RADOS cluster and typical configuration details.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Intermediate
In this course, attendees will learn the following:
- Understand the requirements to plan and prepare for a successful SES 6 deployment using DeepSea
- Understand the capabilities of Salt that pertain to DeepSea
- Learn about Software Defined Storage concepts and considerations
- Understand the details of the 6 Stages of deployment using DeepSea
- Investigate detailed troubleshooting approaches to aid successful deployment
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: SES 6 Overview
- Section 3: Salt Primer for DeepSea Administrators
- Section 4: Introduction to DeepSea
- Section 5: Deployment Considerations
- Section 6: Deploying with DeepSea
- Section 7: Ceph Dashboard
- Section 8: DeepSea Removal Stage (Stage 5)
Attendees should have a working knowledge of SUSE Enterprise Storage (or other Ceph based cluster technologies) to the level required by SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Storage.
Register now for Course SES211v6
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.