SUSE Enterprise Storage Data Access
This one day course introduces students to the various gateways and access methods for storing and retrieving data from a SUSE Enterprise Storage (SES) cluster. A high level overview of how to provide redundancy for gateways through highly available architectures will be covered. The course includes data access of object, block, and file storage methods using popular, industry standard clients.
The course, along with SES201v6 SUSE Enterprise Storage Basic Operations, will prepare participants to take and pass the SUSE Certified Administrator(SCA) in Enterprise Storage 6 exam once released.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Level: Intermediate
In this course attendees will learn about:
- The various SUSE Enterprise Storage gateways and their primary use cases and differences
- The access methods used through each gateway to interact with a SUSE Enterprise Storage cluster
- The best practices for gateway use in a general use case
- How each gateway can be made redundant for high availability needs
This course is designed for those who have experience administering SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or other Linux distributions.
- Section 1: Course Introduction and Overview
- Section 2: SUSE Enterprise Storage Architecture Review
- Section 3: Configuring SUSE Enterprise Storage Data Access
- Section 4: Making Storage Gateways Highly Available
Attendees should have completed the SUSE Enterprise Storage Day 1 Operations course (SES201v6) before beginning this course. Attendees should also have Linux System Administration skills equivalent to a SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15.
Register now for Course SES202v6
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.