SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 Advanced Operations
This two day course teaches students advanced operations for SUSE Enterprise Storage, to drive your success with the product beyond the first day of operations. The course assumes that students have a basic understanding of Ceph storage, the RADOS cluster and gateways.
This course prepares the participants to take and pass the SUSE Certified Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Storage 6 exam (once released).
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Level: Advanced
In this course, attendees will learn the following:
- Backup the essential SES Cluster system files and directories
- Perform cluster updates and maintenance using DeepSea
- Expand capacity by adding servers and storage devices, using DeepSea
- Replace cluster servers, such as a storage node, monitor node, and others
- Implement off-cluster monitoring and alerts, such as SNMP
- Understand various settings and switches to optimize and tune performance
- Implement RBD mirroring
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: SUSE Enterprise Storage System Backup
- Section 3: SUSE Enterprise Storage Maintenance
- Section 4: Adding a Storage Server
- Section 5: Replacing a Storage Device
- Section 6: Replacing a Cluster Server
- Section 7: Monitoring and Auditing
- Section 8: RBD Mirroring
- Section 9: Benchmarking, Tuning, and Performance
Attendees should have a working knowledge of SUSE Enterprise Storage to the level required by SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Storage.
Register now for Course SES301v6
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.