SUSE CaaS Platform Administration
This three day course is designed for system administrators, DevOps, system engineers and others who need an introduction to Containers, Kubernetes and specifically SUSE CaaS Platform.
The course begins with an introduction to containers and container orchestration, followed by the installation of SUSE CaaS Platform. Students will then learn about and explore Kubernetes, including adding nodes, networking, security, and using Helm to deploy applications. The course includes comprehensive presentation content to introduce new concepts and processes and extensive hands-on experience.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Level: Beginner
During this course you will learn about:
- Containers and Orchestration
- An Introduction to SUSE CaaS Platform
- The Basics of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Administration
- Installation of SUSE CaaS Platform
- Networking, Storage and Security for CaaS Platform
- Helm and Helm Charts
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to be introduced to Kubernetes and SUSE CaaS Platform.
- Section 1: Introduction to Containers and Container Orchestration
- Section 2: Install and Configure SUSE CaaS Platform
- Section 3: Introduction to SUSE CaaS Platform
- Section 4: Introduction to Kubernetes
- Section 5: Working with Kubernetes
Attendees should have familiarity with the Command Line, Linux System Administration skills and attention to details. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience recommended.
Register now for Course CAAS201v4
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.