Deploying and Administering SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12
This three day course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12 product. The course introduces the product features and implementation planning for both on premise and the public cloud. A SLE12 HA cluster is deployed and then applications and clustered storage are configured, tested and administered.
Delivery Method: Classroom or Virtual Classroom
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Level: Advanced
During this course you will learn:
- Plan and prepare to implement a SLE HA cluster
- Install SLE HA and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing using the BMCs and SBD
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Cluster storage in a cluster safe way
- Configure the cluster behaviour using constraints
- Perform basic cluster troubleshooting
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to configure highly available services using the SUSE Linux Enterprise HA Extension.
- Section 1: Introduction to the SUSE Linux Enterprise HA Extension
- Section 2: Install and Configure a Cluster
- Section 3: Cluster Administration Tools
- Section 4: Cluster Configuration
- Section 5: Create Cluster Resources
- Section 6: Control Cluster Behavior with Constraints
- Section 7: Split Brain Avoidance
- Section 8: Introduction to Clustered Storage
- Section 9: Configure Clustered Software RAID
- Section 10: Configure Clustered LVM
- Section 11: Configure Active-Active Clustered Storage
- Section 12: Configure Clustered DRBD
- Section 13: Cluster Security
- Section 14: Cluster Troubleshooting
- Section 15: Implement HTTP Load Balancing
Students require a good knowledge of SLES12. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
Register now for Course SLE321v12
Right now there is no schedule for this training. Please get in touch with us to get your training appointment.